ceturtdiena, 2010. gada 7. oktobris

for English speaking friends :)






I will try sometimes post something here in English so my English speaking friends would understand :)

hey, I'm here in South Africa for 8 days now :) it has been amazing time, I love the school here and lots of new friends, have to do homeworks again :)

I'm studying here in school called Youth With A Mission Worcester :) www.ywamworcester.com you can check it out :)I'm doing Discipleship Training School with focus on Children In Need :)I will be here in South Africa for 3 months and then we will go to Zimbabwe for outreach for a little bit more then 2 months :)

Yesterday we went to see kids in village called "The Land of Hope" - and it was really hard for me to see all those kids living in such a bad situation...my heart broke... and then I remember what I prayer I had pray for such a long time - God break my heart for what breaks Yours...

I'm SO GLAD I can be here and do what God has called me to do :) I couldn't be happier :)

This week we had our lectures on WORSHIP :) It was amazing :)

Nature here is awesome - mountains all around, summer will start soon - but it's really hot already :)

If you want to be a part in all this - You can pray for me :) Pray that I would be humble and just love those kids and that God would use me to make a difference here while I'm here :)

if you have some questions - you are welcome to email me tabita.asnevica@gmail.com

1 komentārs:

  1. Labdien,

    Es esmu Ms DAVILA ir, meklejot aizdevumu vairak neka 3 menešiem,
    Esmu bijis daudzas reizes tricked vietnes aizdevumu starp ipaši
    velas, ir aizdevumu starp atseviškiem vairakiem cilvekiem.
    Bet katru reizi, kad man ir viltus aizdevejiem un
    beigas man nekas uz manu kontu. Bet par laimi es esmu
    samazinajies dama varda LYSE loti vienkarši un laipni man palidzet atrast manu aizdevumu 70.000 eur ko es sanemu par manu kontu 48 stundas
    pec tam, bez parak daudz protokolus.
    Tatad jus, kas nepieciešama, piemeram, man, jus varat rakstit vinam un
    paskaidrot vinam savu situaciju, tas varetu palidzet jums savas e-pasts:
    lysemarie3@gmail.com

    AtbildētDzēst